Siegel & Dolan founding partner Patrick Dolan was interviewed on WGN Radio by Steve Bertrand to answer several questions regarding COVID 19 and the U.S. Capital Riots.
Click to learn answers to questions such as:
- Can a business owner require that an employee get vaccinated?
- Does the Americans with Disabilities Act apply to COVID vaccinations?
- Can someone’s religious beliefs provide immunity from getting the vaccination?
- What if an employee is scared of getting the vaccination?
- What requirements are there for employers to keep employees safe?
- Can an employer fire an employee for unlawfully entering the U.S. Capital?
- Can an employer fire an employee for engaging in conduct that damages the reputation of a business?
- Do public employees have greater free speech protections than private sector employees?